WRITING 1
A SURPRISED TRIP
Last year, I took a very nice trip with my family, we went to Switzerland. I love this country! This trip was a surprise for me.
When I went to my house I saw my sister with a bag, and in this bag there were a lot of clothes. I asked to my mum what it had happened and she told me that we were going to Switzerland!
When we arrived to Switzerland I was very surprised beacause in the streets there was everybody and their uncle. Later, we went to the boat station to see on a sight-seeing boat and to see the lake of Zürich.
In time, when we get back to the station I got dizzy and I went to the bathroom without my family knew it. I was lost!
In time, when we get back to the station I got dizzy and I went to the bathroom without my family knew it. I was lost!
Finally, they get scared and worried and they were looking for me...after a while they found me in the bathroom. I was glad. After, we could catch the boat to enjoy in the lake and everything was well.
Mar Cortés

Very good Mar, I like your writting.
ReplyDeleteVery good Mar, it's very original and funny. I like it very much.
ReplyDelete